Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rabbit Prezi
Mini Rex Rabbit
- The body of a rabbit
is pear shaped from the side.
- They can be brown, black, grey, white, orange, fawn, or a mix of them.
- The hind legs of rabbits are much bigger than the front legs.
- Tails are usually short.
- Ears can very with different rabbits. They can stand straight up(Bottom right) or they can fall flat on their head(Bottom left.)
Rabbits are unable to tell the difference between family and unrelated rabbits
They can have a litter every month
2-10 babies are born in a litter
Rabbits can be both domesticated and wild and are found in both MN and WI.
*Generally live in an area of about 20 acres or less.
*Some types of wild rabbits will move about one mile from their summer location to their winter location for a new food supply.
*The favorable habitat
is open grassy areas.
*You may not take a picture of a rabbit from January to April without an official permit. -Wyoming.
*Rabbits may not be shot from motorboats. -Kansas.
*It is against the law to disturb bullfrogs or cottontail rabbits
within the city limits. -Hayden, Idaho.
*You may not sell or trade baby chicks, ducklings, or other fowl or rabbits under two months of age in any quantity less than six. -Kentucky.
Domesticated rabbits live in cages inside in the winter and usually huts outside in the summer.
Rabbits (General)-Colony, Warren, Bury, Trace, Trip
Rabbits (Hares)-Down, Husk
Rabbits (Young)-Litter, Nest
Wild rabbits normally eat dandelions and other wild plants and in the winter they eat basically anything they can get.
Rabbits are herbivores.
Pet rabbits eat mainly a lot of hay and pellets with an occasional treat.
Laws about rabbits: