Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pre-History: vocabulary
A flat representation of the curved surface of the earth.
An area with one or more features that makes it different from surrounding areas.
An account of a historical event by a witness.
An account of a historical event by someone who was not present.
The first part of the stone age; when people developed stone tools.
The new stone age; when people learned to make fire and tools
Changing plants or animals to make them more useful to humans
People who hunt animals and gather wild plants, seeds, fruits, and nuts to survive
Common Era; the years following year 1.
Before Common Era; the years before year 1.
"Before Christ"; the years before the Christian calendar year 1.
"Anno" Domini"; The years in the Christian calendar that are considered after Christ
Half of a sphere
An imaginary line drawn around the earth at 0 degrees longitude
An imaginary line drawn at 0 degrees latitude.
An object created by humans.
A period of time that is readily identifiable particular items.
To supply water to an area of land.
The study of earths physical and cultural features.