Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Color Theory
Orange, Green, and Purple
These colors are created by mixing primary+primary
Tertiary or Intermediate Colors
Red-Orange, Yellow-Orange, Yellow-Green, Blue-Green, Blue-Purple, and Red-Purple
Created when you mix primary+ secondary
When you name them, list the primary first
These colors often go by other names, such as teal, crimson, lime, etc.
Red, Yellow, and Blue
These colors cannot be mixed from other colors
Mixing them together creates all of the other colors