Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Will Comyns and George Dumbauld M3
Transcript of Will Comyns and George Dumbauld M3
5 facts about Bob Marley
1. He died of malignant melanoma
2. He had 13 children with different women.
3. During Marley's singing career he won 7 awards.
4. He was 17 when he recorded his first single "Judge Me Not."
5. He recorded 230 songs in his career
Bob Marley was an amazing reggae singer born in 9 Mile, Jamaica on February 6, 1945 and died May 11, 1981 in Miami, Fl. He was only 36 when he died. To listen to Marley play now people usually listen to him on siriusXM channel 42.
This song was very memorable
from our childhoods. We choose this
song because we used to hear it a lot
When we were young children.
Timbre: sunny, upbeat, storm of bliss
Instruments used in this song:
drums and percussion (clave)
electric bass guitar
trumpet or cornet
sax and/or trombone
Electric Bass Guitar
Similar artists and bands:
Overall Bob Marley was an amazing musician
with many promising talents to share with the world until he died young. He will always be remembered by us as the most incredible reggae musician to walk upon earth.