Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Explorers Project- Amerigo Vespucci
Transcript of Explorers Project- Amerigo Vespucci
Amerigo Vespucci is known for the names of North America and South America even though he had not stepped foot on that land.
Some People call him Amercus
in 1499 he sailed in a Spanish ship and went past Northeastern part of South America.
in 1501 he sailed on a ship from Portugal and went past Southeastern part of South America.
Things he used during Explorations
He basically used a map to help him on his journeys.
Amerigo Vespucci was a fun Project to work on and Somethings can be learned from him.
Amerigo Vespucci Early Life
Amerigo Vespucci was born in 1454 in Florence, Spain and he died in 1512.
What he is Known For