Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GCSE Biology ISA
Transcript of GCSE Biology ISA
develop your own hypothesis.
Plan an investigation to test your hypothesis.
Decide on factors such as range, interval, repeats, etc.
Decide on variables that need to be controlled.
Use at least 2 sources.
Identify 2 methods that could be used. Context Red blood cells for blood transfusions need to be carefully stored so that the blood cells are not damaged. Preliminary Investigation Why?
Think: Control variables