Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Watchmen Chapter 7 Analysis
Transcript of Watchmen Chapter 7 Analysis
Dan finds Laurie tinkering with his gadgets
Fire starts, Dan thinks its masked killer
Laurie asks Dan about crime fighting
The Duo get intimate
Dan has a nightmare
They go out for a test spin in Archie
The Duo get intimate again
Dan & Laurie living together
Masked Avengers may return
War is getting serious
Left at cliffhanger
Laurie and Dan could get in trouble
Rorschach may be out of jail
Page 16 & 17
Highly detailed page
Dr. Manhattan connection
Dan asks Laurie about her quitting smoking
Laurie asks Dan about their night adventure
Laurie asks Dan if the costumes made their night better
Dan feels better about wearing the costume
Dan feels more powerful, unbeatable.
Dan and Laurie continue to flirt
Laurie asks Dan what they should do next.
“I think we should spring Rorschach”
Still of Archie, hovering in the sky.
1. Was it right for Laurie to get intimate and move in with Dan right after Jon and her broke up?
3. Are the masked avengers serving justice or are they a nuisance?
4. What is the significance of Nite Owl's goggles?
How might Laurie and Dan's actions affect the other super heroes?
Watchmen Chapter VII:
By: Aalfie Bhuiyan and Raihan Sajid
6. what is the significence of the Tilight lady?