Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Silence Isn't Golden: The importance of social media before and during emergencies
Transcript of Silence Isn't Golden: The importance of social media before and during emergencies
Silence Isn't Golden:
The importance of social media
before and during emergencies
Be active online and plan for the emergency before it happens
What's the big deal?
Silence is not golden
2012 Canadian Red Cross Survey:
One-third of respondents said they wanted to receive emergency information via online sources
Oct. 27: Tsunami Warning
Canadians spend more time online than Internet users anywhere else
Get your ducks in a row
If you wait to communicate,
others will do it for you
Don't let anyone else steer your ship
See you online!
July 26: Lemon Creek jet fuel spill
Don't let others tell your story