Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human Rights 5-504
Transcript of Human Rights 5-504
This house belongs to someone. No one has the right go in without the owner's perrmision. If you have perrmission to enter then you can go inside. o
Article 17, right to own property:
1) You have the right to own things.
2) Nobody has the right to take these things from
you without a good reason.
Every human has the right to own properties like houses, land, yards, etc. No one has the right to take anything from anyone with out permission from you. If they do they must have a good reason. This law protects your properties from getting stolen. For instance, if you had mail in your mailbox & didn’t open it yet no one else has the right to open it. Especially they have no right to read it. ☹
If you give some ones permission to take your property then they are allowed to take your property since you gave YOUR permission. If not then they aren’t allowed. It is very important that everyone respects this right. If you respect it others will too ☺
Article 13, Right to free movement:
1) You have the right to come and go as you wish within your country. 2) You have the right to leave your country to go to another one, and you should be able to return to your country if you want.
Every one can travel from country to country if they want to. Everyone can also come back to their country whenever they want to. Say you live in New York, you can travel to Canada for three months if you want to. You can always come back to New York though whenever you want to ☺
No one has the right to stop you from traveling. You can go wherever you want to. If some one tells you not to go somewhere you can still go there. If you do go somewhere you can still can come back ☺
Human Rights 5-504
This woman can go inside the other woman's house because she has permission from the owner.
The picture with a check is how you should act when someone comes home from anywhere. The picture with an x is how you shouldn't act.
Watch this video to learn more about article 13 (about right to travel)