Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Laying the Foundation for Excellence
Transcript of Laying the Foundation for Excellence
Initiative and Entrepreneurship
Effective Oral and Written Communication
Accessing and Analyzing Information
Agility and Adaptability
Critical Thinking and
Curiosity and Imagination
Collaboration across Networks and Leading by Influence
When learners can problem solve with imagination,
It's time for more hard work, not a vacation.
So no matter what direction, here or there, they choose.
What they know will be enough. Thinkers never lose.
over 2 million searches per minute
1 week today > a lifetime in the 18th century
48 hours of video uploaded every minute
More than twice as many people are born each day than die each day.
Today's learners will have 11 different jobs by the age of 46.
The amount of technical information is doubling every two years.
The average teenager sends 3,339 texts per month.
Dr. Sara Womack