Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Inference
A conclusion reached on the basis of evidence and reasoning
Gathering what we know (fact) and drawing logical conclusions from that (inference)
Elephants are 100 KG (22O pounds) when they are born
Their height ranges from 8.2-13 feet tall
They weigh about 5000-14000 pounds!
Therefore, I can INFER that elephants are the largest land mammals in the world.
The holy city of Mecca is located in Saudi Arabia
It is the birth place of Mohammed, the founder of Islam
The pilgrimage to Mecca attracts millions of Muslims every year
Therefore, I can INFER that Mecca is one of the holiest, most popular places in the world for people who practice Islam.
______________ runs to grab the basketball everyday at fitness
______________ plays three sports for their school team
______________ is captain of their soccer team
Therefore I can INFER that ______________________________________
Anyone want to give it a try??