Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gus Larson W7 Korea
Transcript of Gus Larson W7 Korea
Some instruments that are in this great Korean song are the Gayageum, the Ajaeng and the Hae-geum.
Korea is located in the south east corner of Asia. Korea is on a peninsula and there are a lot of rivers namely the Amnok River. Because Korea is on a peninsula it is surrounded by sea, the Yellow Sea.
The music of korea is very classical . It also has an assortment of instruments. Other than that it has high pitched and
low pitch istruments.
red, yellow and green