Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
School: a Place & an Experience
Transcript of School: a Place & an Experience
What's in a name? . . . err, building?
What are some names for buildings in which we learn?
What do these buildings need to have?
How to teach?
How does one teach people well?
How to learn?
How do you learn best?
What environment is most conducive to productive learning?
What is detrimental to your learning environment?
What activities or techniques are good teaching strategies?
How would you teach a subject you don't like?
Do you have any favorite memories of a classroom experience?
Design your own school and curriculum!
Here are some things to consider:
1. where is the school? building? outside? in outer space?
2. who are the students? age? gender?
3. how many students?
4. who are the teachers? are there even teachers?
5. what is the focus of the school?
6. how is the focus/character of the school reflected in its architecture?
7. is it free/public or private?
8. what makes your school the best place to learn ______?