Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Malcolm x 5
Transcript of Malcolm x 5
By: Natnale Mulugeta
The Life Of X
May 5, 1962, Los Angles
Who Taught You To Hate Yourself?
Due: Jan,Jan 21, 2014
My Theme Is change through
2. persistent urging of a political or social cause or theory before the public
Definition of Agitation
1. The act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
Malcolm went through various trials and tribulations as a teenager.
Through his incarnation he was able to empower himself through education.
The death of Malcolm's father
"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time."
"A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything "
"I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he's wrong. Than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil."
"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."
"Concerning nonviolence, it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constant victim of brutal attacks."
Agigtation through anger
“Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.”
Goals for Malcolm
The adversity he deals with
Malcolms religion & beliefs
Converting from Christianity to Islam
Changing his name due to religion
Family being traumatized
Leaving the Nation of Islam
Organizing his own cooperation
Trust has been broken between X & Elijah