Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 23:4-6
Transcript of PH 223 23:4-6
Less than f
between f and 2f
greater than 2f
A sheet of glass has n = 1.52 for red light and n=1.55 for violet, if white light is incident on glass at 30 degrees what is the angular spread of light inside the glass?
An object is 6 cm in front of a converging lens with focal length 10 cm. Use ray tracing to determine the location of the image.
An object is 15 cm in front of a diverging lens with a focal length of -15 cm. Use ray tracing to determine the location of the image.
"How do focal points as taught in the textbook, relate to taking a picture with a lens?"
"Do microscopes invert the image because the object is at a greater distance than the focal length?"
"If you could explain dispersion a little more that would be great."
"So if you overlap a green and a red filter, no light passes through, it is all absorbed. Pg. 669 said the same is true for pigments in paint. So how come when you mix red and green paint you get brown and not black?"
"If you knew what type of lens you were using, could you determine the distance something is based on how big or small it appears?"