Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ramadan
Where is Ramadan celebrated?
It is a muslim tradition, mostly in the Middle east. Pakistan, Iran, Egypt and India celebrate Ramadan.
What is Ramadan?
The people can't eat anything, from 4 in the morning till 9 at night every day for a month. They can only eat after sun-set and before sun-rise. After the month is over they celebrate by giving presents to children and donating some money to the poor. That's called
When is Ramadan?
The people celebrate it in different months every year. They look at the calenders and it tells you the date, when to start and when to end.
The people can eat anything after sunset and before sunrise. But the two main meals that are regular is: The Sahur, which is served before dawn and the Iftar, which is served after sunset.
Why do people celebrate Ramadan?
People celebrate Ramadan because its a time of happiness too accept the tasks of the holy book for Allah.(their god)
Primary resource: Grade 11 girl named Rajda.
Books: Pakistan, India and Iran.
Thanks for watching
We have a Ramadan song to end our presentation....