Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hand foot and mouth disease
Transcript of Hand foot and mouth disease
There are over-the-counter medications you can take to stop the pain
You can use throat numbing sprays to take away the soar throat pain Painful soars that develope in the mouth, on the tongue, gums, and inside the cheaks.
Non-itchy skin rash. (flat or raised red spots, sometimes with blisters)
A person with HFMD can have either only the soar throat or only the rash. Some Symptoms are:
Cause? HFMD is caused by viruses that belong to the enterovirus genus.
Coxsackievirus A16 is the most common cause of HFMD