Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Theorists: Lev Vygotsky & Albert Bandura
Transcript of Social Theorists: Lev Vygotsky & Albert Bandura
1. Attention — various factors increase or decrease the amount of attention paid. One’s unique and personal characteristics affect attention.
2. Retention — remembering what was paid attention to.
3. Reproduction — reproducing the image.
4. Motivation — having a good reason to imitate. (for fun, the norm etc.) Social contacts are essential for children Caregivers who are able to provide plenty of opportunities for social contact for children will encourage good language and thinking skill development Good role models are essential to produce good behavior Theory influences and encourages care givers to be the best role models that they can be Parents could use the theory’s core ideas to support the refusal to allow children to associate with others they consider to be bad influences