Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Whole brain teaching
Transcript of Whole brain teaching
3 schools in Hemet, California using WBT have seen decreases in office referrals and suspensions by as much as 50% in a 2 year period. Class - Yes
Our primary attention-getter activates the prefrontal cortex, often called the CEO of the brain. The prefrontal cortex controls, among other functons, decision making, planning and focus of attention. Little if any learning can take place if the prefrontal cortex is not engaged. We think of the Class-Yes as a brain switch that readies students for instruction. Learn The Scoreboard, Teach-Okay, Hands and Eyes, Switch and Mirror.
6 easy strategies to engage students and increase learning! http://www.cleanvideosearch.com/media/action/yt/watch?v=eBeWEgvGm2Y