Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Georgia
Where is Georgia?
First Europeans: Zezva and Mzia
Georgian Folk Music
Georgian Traditional Costume
The exact date of creation of Georgian alphabet is unknown
The earliest surviving extant piece of Georgian literature - "The Passion of Saint Shushanik" was written between 476 and 483.
Three types of scripts: Asomtavruli, Nuskhuri and Mkhedruli
Georgian alphabet gained the third place on the list of five most beautiful alphabets in the world.
No ties to any other language families;
Reputation of being difficult to learn;
A consonant cluster - several consonants together -
eli - trainer,
In Georgian Mama-father and Deda(Dedy)-mother.
Georgian Traditional Cuisine
Cradle of Wine
What to do in Georgia?
The Deepest Cave in the world - Krubera cave
Ushguli - the Highest Setteled Village in Europe
Meet one of the Friendliest People in the World
A Cave city - Vardzia
Old but Modern Tbilisi