Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Georgia
Where is Georgia?
First Europeans: Zezva and Mzia
Georgian Folk Music
Georgian Traditional Costume
The exact date of creation of Georgian alphabet is unknown
The earliest surviving extant piece of Georgian literature - "The Passion of Saint Shushanik" was written between 476 and 483.
Three types of scripts: Asomtavruli, Nuskhuri and Mkhedruli
Georgian alphabet gained the third place on the list of five most beautiful alphabets in the world.
No ties to any other language families;
Reputation of being difficult to learn;
A consonant cluster - several consonants together -
eli - trainer,
In Georgian Mama-father and Deda(Dedy)-mother.
Georgian Traditional Cuisine
Cradle of Wine
What to do in Georgia?
The Deepest Cave in the world - Krubera cave
Ushguli - the Highest Setteled Village in Europe
Meet one of the Friendliest People in the World
A Cave city - Vardzia
Old but Modern Tbilisi