Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dred Scott
Later he married Dr.EmerSons's slave
Her name was Harriet Robinson
She was only 19 when they got married Sources http://www.biography.com/people/dred-scott-9477240 http://www.socialstudiesforkids.com/articles/ushistory/dredscottlife.htm Dred Scott was born a slave in 1795
He was born in virginia
At age 41, he married Harriet Robinson
She was only 19 when they got married
He became an army doctor in 1830
and he later died of tuberculous
His acts helped make the Missouri Compromise and free all the slaves.
South and North started to divide Vs. Sanford Dred Scott