Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Forces and Fluids Ch.4 by Chance Williams
Transcript of Forces and Fluids Ch.4 by Chance Williams
Pressure and Density of Fluids
-is any substance that flow and take the shape of the container that holds it.
-is the amount of force per unit area applied to an objects surface
-the ratio of the weight of all the air above you to your surface area
The Buoyant Force
-is an upward force applied by a fluid on the total weight of the raft.
-the weight of the fluid that an object displaces is equal to the buoyant force.
Other Effects of Fluid Forces
-states that when pressures is applied to a fluid in a closed containr the pressure increases by the same amount everywhere in the container.
states that the pressure of a fluid decreases wheen the speed of that fluid increases
-is a force that opposes the motion of an object through a fluid.
Preasure of fluids