Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Appalachian Plateau
Fauna- Deer, bobcats, bears, foxes, squirrels, bats Why do these plants and animals live here?
-the plants an animals thrive because they have much free space, due to the Appalachian plateau being mostly uninhabited. FREE GROWTH Minerals/ Resources Limestone, Shale, Talc, crushed stone, and much more. Water -no rivers
-contains the Palezoic Rock aquifier
-Because the north relies on the surface water to meet its water needs, it contains major resources
-Many animals live in the mountains, where water collects in ledges, and forests, where much groundwater collects
Interesting Facts - The Appalachian plateau is home to the TAG corner.
- This region is the smallest and highest, very mountainous.
- It's many tourist attractions include Lookout mountain and the Lover's leap.
- Also known as Cloudlan Canyon.