Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Appalachian Plateau
Fauna- Deer, bobcats, bears, foxes, squirrels, bats Why do these plants and animals live here?
-the plants an animals thrive because they have much free space, due to the Appalachian plateau being mostly uninhabited. FREE GROWTH Minerals/ Resources Limestone, Shale, Talc, crushed stone, and much more. Water -no rivers
-contains the Palezoic Rock aquifier
-Because the north relies on the surface water to meet its water needs, it contains major resources
-Many animals live in the mountains, where water collects in ledges, and forests, where much groundwater collects
Interesting Facts - The Appalachian plateau is home to the TAG corner.
- This region is the smallest and highest, very mountainous.
- It's many tourist attractions include Lookout mountain and the Lover's leap.
- Also known as Cloudlan Canyon.