Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of INCAS GAIA
Incas in the past were really interesting because they looked like real indigenous group and they acted like an indigenous group because they are an indigenous group.
Incan people did houses made of big stones or some times with rocks and mud.
Incas eat this type of little rice but they eat it only in the past.
Now they eat food like us.
Inca clothing of the past was all colorful and decorated with jewelry, lots of feathers and colorful little balls.
Incas live and lived in South America in the mountains.
Most live next to the Machu Pichu
Inca temples are really big and Incas did them in the past. Now there are still Temples of Incas that you can go to see them whenever you want.