Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Social Media
No to low costs for printing
PR/Communications, IT Officer and Internal Organizers
Chapter officers and chapter volunteers
Smartphone or digital camcorder (personal devices)
Open Source (no costs) video editing software
YouTube, Facebook and Dropbox accounts or similar
Chapters seek participants
Members appearing in video/commercial
ASEA/AFSCME Local 52
A Social Media Public Relations Campaign featuring the Members of ASEA
To brand "Never Quit" with our Union and to promote in the hearts of Alaskans that the members of ASEA/AFSCME Local 52 are a vital part of the heartbeat of Alaska. We are Union and we never quit on our communities. We are Alaskans working for Alaska.
ASEA Strong / Never Quit Dual Card
Media/Photograph Consent and Release form
Implement the Never Quit brand
Create up to 10 videos
Shorter playback time (1:15 seconds)
One or two 3-minute videos
5-10 members in each video
Shared by members to general public
5,000 total views by December
Camera - Photo and/or Video app
Audio - Voice memo/recorder app
Background for Photos/Videos
Trees, nature or solid background
Name, Job Title, Location, Years at Job
Years in Alaska, # Generations, Family Demographics
What motivates you to perform this job?
Because of the service I provide...
What my Union means/does for me
Create Never Quit flyer
Send with ASEA in Action
Post on bulletin boards
Post on ASEA Website
Post on Facebook
Introduce Never Quit
Provide presentation link
Never Quit link
Chapter checklist for photography and audio content:
1) 2-4 shots (0:30 each) of atmosphere
a. Location(s) where work is performed or conducted by member.
b. Ideally camera will be steady or pan slowly while member is in frame.
2) 2 shots (0:30 each) of member closely cropped while describing the work (s)he does.
3) Running footage (or audio capture) of member going over the ASEA “Never Quit” script.
4) Complete/return model release form.
Staff checklist for ASEA “Never Quit”-style videos
1) Provide chapter upload option via website.
2) Video/audio editing tools
Presidents present Never Quit
Engage stewards in the campaign