Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Relative Pronouns
& THINGS TIME PEOPLE PLACE POSSESSION why REASON THINGS & ANIMALS Helen owns that car. Helen lives upstairs. SUBJECT A man lives next door. I don't know him very well OBJECT The boy has black hair. His bike was stolen. And that's the reason why I don't like cricket. Helen, who owns that car, lives upstairs. Her computer, which is old, has broken down. Here is the book that I was telling you about A man, whom I don't know very well, lives next door The boy whose bike was stolen
has black hair. This is the village where I grew up January is a month when it often rains.