Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Radicals
√ Product Property of Square Roots
The square root of a product is the
same as the square root of its factors √4 x √9 is the same as √36 Quotient Property of Square Roots
The square root of a quotient equals
the quotient of each square root √(4/9) is the same as √4/√9 Now...how do you add
and subtract radicals? Use variable rules...
combine coefficients of radicals with the same index and radicand 5√(3 ) - 2√(3 ) + 4√(2 )
= 3√(3 ) + 4√(2 ) index radicand Isn't Math Radical?