Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Radicals
√ Product Property of Square Roots
The square root of a product is the
same as the square root of its factors √4 x √9 is the same as √36 Quotient Property of Square Roots
The square root of a quotient equals
the quotient of each square root √(4/9) is the same as √4/√9 Now...how do you add
and subtract radicals? Use variable rules...
combine coefficients of radicals with the same index and radicand 5√(3 ) - 2√(3 ) + 4√(2 )
= 3√(3 ) + 4√(2 ) index radicand Isn't Math Radical?