Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
they live in the new york areaand they speek algonquian lang
Transcript of they live in the new york areaand they speek algonquian lang
They live in the New York area and they speak the Algonquian language.
They use buffalo for almost everything,
and they live in longhouses.
They eat buffalo and deer meat, and have a loos group of government.
Who are they?
THE IROQUOIS INDIANS