Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PD- Counselor Session
Transcript of PD- Counselor Session
Roberts Wesleyan College!
Thank you for
joining us today!
What do I do next?
1. Apply to Roberts
2. Financial Aid
3. Engage Campus
The Admissions Process
How do I get accepted?
SAT scores: 1080 - 1270
ACT scores: 21 - 27
High school GPA: 3.47
College GPA: 3.0
Letter of Recommendation
98% of our students receive Financial Aid
Engage on Campus
Talk to your Admissions Counselor
E-mail professors with questions
The legacy lives on...
Going to a community college saves time & money.
Going to a public/state college saves time & money.
Most students are $100K in debt when they graduate from college.
Top 25 Safest Schools in the U.S.A.
93% of our graduates are employed
96% of employed graduates are working
in jobs related to their major
Financial Aid Process
1. Application for Admission
2. Complete the FAFSA
3. Review & compare award letters
4. Submit enrollment deposit
*Roberts App or Common App
How do I afford Roberts?
How do I learn more about Roberts?
Welcome to the