Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Matter by Jack DeLorenzo
Transcript of Matter by Jack DeLorenzo
I will be showing you the three types of matter solids, gases, and liquids.
First,solids are items that always have the same shape and size.Their particles are very close together, they can still move, but very slowly.
Next,liquids take the shape of anything you put them in.Milk is a good example of liquid.Liquids particles are more spaced out than solids
Gas is a form of matter that has very little particles.The particles have lots of room to move around.Steam is an example of Gas,also smoke.
Those are examples of the three types of matter solids, liquids, and gases.