Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Text Highlight Color
Transcript of Text Highlight Color
START THE HIGHLIGHTED
1. In the Font group on the Home tab, click the arrow next to Text Highlight Color.
2. Click the color you want.
NOTE: Use a light highlight color if you plan to print the document to a monochrome or dot-matrix printer.
3. Select the text or graphic you want to highlight.
4. To stop highlighting, click the arrow next to Text Highlight Color Image Stop button and then highlight or press ESC.
REMOVE THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE WHOLE DOCUMENT OR PART THEREOF
1. Select the text you want to remove highlighting or press CTRL + E to select all text in the document.
2. In the Font group on the Home tab, click the arrow next to Text Highlight Color.
3.Click No color.
How to apply the highlighting?
Use the Highlight tool to mark and find important text document. Highlighted parts of a document are easier to see when the document is displayed on screen.
QUICKLY SEARCH THE HIGHLIGHTED TEXT
1. In the Editing group on the Home tab, click Find.
2. If you do not see the Format button, click More.
3.Click Format, and then click Highlight.
4. Click on Find Next.