Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Music in America and America in Music
Transcript of Music in America and America in Music
I don't know the second verse... Music in America and America in Music Fun Fact!
Did you know that Stephen Foster didn't even
play the banjo? Charles Ives Emerson the Musician WHO WROTE THE NEGRO SONGS I jumped aboard the telegraph and trabbled down de ribber
De lectrick fluid magnified, and kill'd five hundred N---a.
De bulgine bust and de hoss ran off, I really thought I'd die;
I shut my eyes to hold my bref - Susanna don't you cry. Oh, righteous Father
Wilt thou not pity me;
And aid me on to Canada
Where fugitives are free? Oh California!
Thou land of glittering dreams,
Where the yellow dust and diamond, boys,
Are found in all thy streams.