Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Applied Entreprenueship
Luu Y Linh S3312524
Nguyen Ton Nu Quynh Vi S3324404
Nguyen Ngoc Thanh S3312728 Business Overview
Obstacles Agenda Opportunity Only low standard nursing home in HCMC
Lack of skillful care giving staffs
Aging population (>60 years old – 17% ).
The increase of middle class’s size (44% - 60% between 2009 and 2015)
Average income: $668 – $1061
Khai Tam nursing home is coming soon !!! Target Customers Or like this??? Do you want your parents like this? Let’s make the difference!!! Core Services
Terminal care Reduce family’s member burden
Increase quality of life
Build relationship with same aged people
Premium service & concern Long-term Short-term Organization chart Prejudice
License Obstacles Deluxe Standard Core Service (cont.) Market Size: > 800, 000
Level of competitive intensity: 1- 3 public social welfare center/ city
Differentiated: 5-stars nursing home + strict rules
Barriers to entry: High Vision “To become the most well-known nursing home in Vietnam, where provide excellent life experiences for the elderly, where they can find happiness, enjoyable, fun and love” Strategy to enter the market Partnership with hospital and ...
Public Relations Tools:
Corporate identity materials
Written materials Presenter: Vy Service Value The first 5 stars nursing home in HCMC
Advance medical equipment + skilled medical cares
Strict regulation Presenter: Linh Presenter: Thanh Presenter: Trang Reference 1. Cahill, S and Diaz, A 2010, “Quality of Life- The Priorities of Older People with a Cognitive Impairment” Trinity College Dublin School of Social Work and Social Policy Living with Dementia program, viewed 2ndDecember 2012, <http://www.socialworksocialpolicy.tcd.ie/livingwithdementia/assets/pdf/Quality%20of%20Life%20in%20Nursing%20Homes.pdf>
2. Dyck, S 2009, “ Emerging Asia's middle class- A force to be reckoned with”, Lanzeni , M , Deutsche Bank Research, Germany, pp 3- 7, viewed 6th December 2012, <http://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/DBR_INTERNET_EN-PROD/PROD0000000000245808.PDF>
3. H.K 2011, “Thu nhập bình quân của người Việt Nam năm 2011 đạt 1.300 USD”, Dan tri.com, viewed 1st December 2012, <http://dantri.com.vn/kinh-doanh/thu-nhap-binh-quan-cua-nguoi-viet-nam-nam-2011-dat-1300-usd-544869.htm>
4. Huong, V 2011, “THE EMERGING MIDDLE CLASS IN VIETNAM TRANSITIONAL ECONOMY: IDENTIFICATION, MEASUREMENT AND CONSUMPTION BEHAVIOR RESPECT TO ECONOMIC GROWTH”, pp. 5, viewed 5th December 2012, <http://ueb.vnu.edu.vn/Uploadsemail@example.com/2010/09/10/UEB%20-%20middle%20class_gpac2010.pdf>
5. Joseph Rowntree foundation (JRF), 2009, “Older people's vision for long term care”, Inspiring Social Care, viewed 2nd December 2012, < http://www.jrf.org.uk/publications/older-people-vision-long-term-care>
6. Kotler, P and Armstrong, G 2009, “ Advertising and Public Relation”, Powerpoint slides, MKTG 1205 Principle of Marketing, RMIT University, Vietnam, viewed 12th December 2012, Blackboard@RMIT
7. Office for fair training, 2005, “Care homes for older people in the UK”, viewed 4th December 2012, <http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/reports/consumer_protection/oft780.pdf>
8. UNFPA Viet Nam, 2011, “The aging population on Viet Nam, Current status, prognosis, and possible policy responses” July, vol. 2, no. 1, pp 16- 21