Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Good Classroom Behavior
Transcript of Good Classroom Behavior
By: Jordan Palmer
Do Your Best
Try your very best to complete the tasks given to you by your teacher or the individual in charge.
Participate in group activities and when a question by a teacher or other authoritative figure.
Prepare to Learn
Come to class ready and with the right utensils to learn in said classroom.
Stay Focused on Task
Focus on the task given to you by your teacher and avoid confrontation or chatting with friends.
Be silent and courteous to all teachers when talking and when not talking.
Listen and follow directions given to you or a group by a teacher.
Raise Your Hand
When you need a question answered, raise your hand to get the teacher's attention.