Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hygiene Day 2013!
Transcript of Hygiene Day 2013!
Step 1: SKIN
Wash your body on a daily basis
Wash your face before you go to bed with a gentle cleanser
Wash your hands after going to the bathroom
Change your clothes after sweating
Keep your soiled and clean clothes separate
See a dermatologist if you develop acne who will prescribe the right medication for your skin
Step 2: Hair
Step 3: Nails
Nails protect your fingertips and toes.
In order to care for your nails, do the following:
wash hands and bathe regularly
dry hands and feet well
don't bite or pick
Otherwise, bacteria and fungus can infect your nails !!!
The goal of this unit is to realize what actions you can take in your everyday lives to ensure that you are clean, happy and healthy.
Choosing the right deodorant
Deodorant kills harmful bacteria
Antiperspirants prevent you from sweating
Don't fall for the advertisements that claim certain deodorants are better than others!
Always test deodorants and choose the one that is right for you!
What can you conclude about deodorant for men based on advertisements?
What can you conclude about deodorant for women based on advertisements?
Make the right decision!!!
Despite what advertisements will tell you about their products, you should choose the right deodorant for you, your body and your needs.
1. Brushing your hair daily removes dirt from your hair and scalp. It also spreads natural, healthy oils throughout your hair.
2. Wash your hair with shampoo to clean away dirt and extra oil every day or every other day.
3. If dandruff appears, use a shampoo to control and prevent the problem.
Step 4: Teeth
Your teeth help you chew, help you speak and give you a great smile.
So take care of them!!!
Brush twice a day with a toothpaste containing flouride and soft toothbrush
Use dental floss daily to remove bits of food and plaque
Thin build up that bacteria feed on
Eat healthy foods!
WHY DOES THIS MATTER?
No, you don't have to sacrifice the unique qualities that make you, you. BUT, no one likes a smelly person - don't ostracize yourself.
Romance and Dating
Yes, it happens!