Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Friendship
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
"I can do it"
"I am a champion"
"I speak with energy"
Watch video #2
Fluency diet review
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
How do you make a salad?
Tell me about a happy moment of your life
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Solve the following grammar test using the grammar you have learned
1. She is _______her clothes.
a) taking up
b) taking off
c) taking down
2. Maria likes ______ chicken in the morning
3. Mario is _______ than John.
a) more tall
c) the tallest
4. everyone ___ crazy
5. I feel sick i want to____
a) throw out
b) throw in
c) throw up
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Decide what makes a good friend a good friend
Talk about friendship
Describe your best friend ever
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then share your answers with the class
What is a friend?
How many friends do you have on FB? Are they real friends?
Is there any difference between a normal friend and a bff(best friend forever)?
Your coach will split the class in two groups, then you will debate your ideas
1. What things should friends never do?
2. Do you think that "best friends" exist?
Describe your bff
Why is he /she your best friend?
Can you and your "ex" be friends?
Talk about the following questions and share your ideas
3. Can a coach and a student be friends?
Did you know any of the following words? Make a sentence using them
Get along ________________________
Make couples and describe your best friend
Your coach will select 1 or 2 students to come to the front, and they will do a recap
Describe in your own words what you did since you walked into E4CC until now
Your coach will explain to you the grammar chart. Pay attention