Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Harsh Banwait - Prezume
Transcript of Harsh Banwait - Prezume
Position - Marketing Intern
University - Stony Brook University, NY
Department - Education Matters
I was a Prezi Ambassador for
Stony Brook University
Engineering Science with a double specialization in -
1) Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
2) Engineering Management
Minor in Manufacturing
Expected Graduation - May 2014
Stony Brook University
Digital Media Assistant
Division of Information and Technology
Teaching, Learning + Technology
International Student Ambassador
Assistant Project Manager
Division of Residential Operations
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
And of course,
- Digication Agent of Change Award 2013;
- 2013 Award for ePortfolio Professional Design;
- Featured as the lead story on Stony Brook's IT website;
- 3rd place in Information and Technology Studies Design Expo - Designed a 3D model of futuristic dormitory buildings;
- ePortfolio of the Year, In the Spotlight ePortfolio and Showcase ePortfolio;
How did I get involved with Prezi?
Lastly, the thing I'm proud of the most
My Gallery from the past year
Outside Central Reading Room
Outside the Business Department's Main Office
Homepage of DoIT
My Prezi workshop with Leadership and Services
Student Activities Center
Digital Storytelling Flyer
North Reading Room
Thank you for your time.
3 Doors Down,
Kanye West, The Script, Fun, Ed Sheeran.....
I can play cricket, basketball, soccer, tennis(kind of).
Absolutely LOVE cars, especially American Muscle. I was on the SAE BAJA team for my school, where each year we build and race an off-roader.
Really like spicy food(I'm originally from India), not a big fan of sea food and green vegetables.
Love gadget talks, new technology, especially cell phones
I work for the IT department at Stony Brook University promoting and teaching new technology like ePortfolios, iMovie, Final Cut Pro and my supervisor wanted me to learn and teach Prezi last summer.
At about the end of the summer I came across the opportunity to be a Prezi Ambassador. I've been promoting Prezi at Stony Brook for the past 9 months and here is a gallery of my work at Stony Brook -
My Time at Prezi