Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mathematical Formulas
things to consider..
Body parts (Some parts may be from stronger human's than other's).
Depending on how well, electrically wired, he made the lighting bolt deliver an electric "shock".
The Lighting Bolt
We know that a lighting bolt can harness about 15,000,000 volts of electricity.
The total energy in an average thunderstorm exceeds the energy released during an atomic explosion.
Mathematical Determination of External Defibrillators Needed at Mass Gatherings
[A1/(Ds1 × Dh1)] + [A2/(Ds2 × Dh2)] + [A3/(Ds3 × Dh3)]
The minimum amount a human can feel depends on the current type (AC or DC) & frequency. A person can feel at least 1mA (rms) of AC at 60Hz, while at least 5mA for DC. At around 10 milliamperes, AC current passing through the arm of a 68kg (150 lb) human can cause powerful muscle impressions
Multiple math formulas were used in creating Frankenstein's monster.