Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 3 Overview
Transcript of Week 3 Overview
Compose a thesis statement for an academic essay that makes a claim and supports it with examples.
Construct an outline for a research paper.
Use thesis building skills through interactive practice.
Thesis = Topic + Opinion+ 3 Supporting Main Points
Don't be alarmed the thesis is one sentence of 25 words or less. It will summarize your entire essay. Be sure to incorporate three main and focused points in your thesis.
Thesis Statement and Outline Assignment
I. The outline is an extension to the thesis.
A. Your outline will take these three main points from your thesis and put them into sentences.
1. Under these main points, you can add detail and information including examples to demonstrate your points.
Chatpers 11 & 13 Bedford Researcher
Participating in discussions with your peers will help you succeed and be team players, live in a peaceful community and society, and help educate the youth. Take your role seriously.