Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CANCER:
yet have a cure for cancer
Cancer is becoming more and more curable!
What medicine do we give people who have cancer?
How many people who get cancer survive?
How THEY feel
People may have more going on then meets the eye
Walk in their Shoes
How would you feel if you received the news that you or someone you loved had cancer?
After having to deal with so many things that really put you down, humor is one of the best ways to be there for a cancer patient!
An Emotional Roller Coaster
What YOU Can Do
What is it?
How Does it Work?
Help us to help them
What to say and what not to say
"How has your day been?"
"Can I do anything to help?"
"Would you like to hang out later?"
"You poor thing."
"It's so nice to see you out and about."
"You're so strong. You're my hero!"