Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cats vs. Dogs: Library Rules
Transcript of Cats vs. Dogs: Library Rules
Dogs don't use bookmarks.
Ever hear of "dog-earing" a book?
Cats know how to use
Cats love books and take care of them.
Dogs love books and EAT them!
Cats know how to be quiet
in the library.
Dogs are so loud.
Cats bring their
back on time.
Some dogs aren't very smart.
They forget to bring their books back.
Cats read with clean hands.
Not like a naughty library dog.
Find a great book!
A dog takes a looking stick
and doesn't bring it back.
Be like a good library cat.
Cats vs. Dogs
Dogs don't know about
Cats know all the library rules.