Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of William
Some other facts
THANKS 4 WATCHING!
AN INVENTOR AND ENGINEER!!!!
Belén Reyes G.
María Belén Parchiejczuk
* He died in May the 14th 1916
* He had his own family's company in electric manufacturing
* He invented the " Induction Coil "
He was borned in 1858 (November 22nd) , in Brooklyn New York. William studied Law at Yale, but he quited. He left university to look for a job in the "Electricity Zone".
When he became a profesional he designed one of the country's first "electrical installations"
* His parents were: William and Elizabeth
A. Parsons Stanley.
More About His Job
His first job as an "electrician" was at a manufacuring company that focused on fire
alarms and telegraph-keys.
After this (later) he started engineering a Pittsburgh factory. This was the time in which he started building and creating his invention, the INDUCTION COIL!
*How the Induction Coil works: