Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Thales of Miletus
Transcript of Thales of Miletus
by Mui 9 Mars
Life: 624 - 546 bc
Work: Scientist and mathematician
Predict birth of solar eclipse correctly
Teach people to calculate the height of pyramid in Egypt and marine
Relay knowledge from Egypt to Greece.
5 Geometry theorem
1. Circle is bisected by any diameter
2. Base of isosceles triangle are equal in magnitude
3. The opposite angle of two intersecting straight line are equal
4.Two triangles are congruent if they have
5. A triangle in a semicircle is right angle
Thankyou for your attention:)