Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PUMA - a pioneer in CSR?
Transcript of PUMA - a pioneer in CSR?
for your attention!
course by Dr. Michael Cofrin
presentation by Pablo Mellar
- a pioneer in CSR
The tragedy of the commons
integrate "gifts of nature" into business model by quantifying them
CSR @ PUMA
Getting to know PUMA
Your opinions matter!
1. How will this strategy affect work at PUMA?
2. Will it have an impact on the industry and beyond?
3. Which management thoughts may underlie PUMA's strategy?
What gets measured, gets done!
Foundation of the "Sportschuhfabrik Gebrüder Dassler" in Herzogenaurach
PUMA becomes a listed joint stock corporation
PUMA Schuhfabrik Rudolph Dassler
Adolf Dassler's ADIDAS
In times of crisis
30-year-old Jochen Seitz becomes CEO of PUMA
French luxury goods group Pinault-Printemps Redoute (PPR) holds 62,1% of PUMA's stock
We believe that by staying true to our values, inspiring the passion and talent of our people, working in sustainable, innovative ways, and doing our best to be FAIR, HONEST, POSITIVE, and CREATIVE, we will keep on making the products our customers love, and at the same time bring that vision of a better world a little closer every day.
Our mission is to become the most desirable and sustainable
Sportlifestyle Company in the world.
CEO PUMA 2011-2013
Environmental Profit & Loss Account (EPLA)
audited by and
environmental damage adds up to 145 million € in 2010
A LOT or NOT?
LOVE FOR MOTHER EARTH
STRATEGIC CONCER FOR SUSTAINABILITY