Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
No dream is too big
Transcript of No dream is too big
3.Never Give Up
No Dream is Too Big:
April 19, 2013
Seek out professional experience or travel opportunities
Get familiar with your rights as a person with disabilities at the work place
Get involved with activities
I dream to be a...
My life with a learning difference
I dream to be...
A children's book author.
creating a fun reading program
in rural Nepal.
earning my Ph.D
Set goals and plan out steps to achieve your goals
Motivation from friends and family
Transitions with schooling
Explore:Try New Things
Understanding your strengths and weakness
Do not be afraid of failing but learn from successes and failures
Lessons learned for college
Work-School- Life Balance
2. Advocating-Don’t be afraid to ask for help and Helping others
3. Determination-Never give up
Build skills set
1. Confidence-Believe in yourself
It's okay to Ask Questions!
Find out resources
I Found My Tickle
Appreciation about my education
Do what you love to do
Children and Education
It is not about me but helping others
Be patience with yourself and others
Take your time
Collaborate on tasks and projects