Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dystopia-Utopia
It must take place after: --Technological advancements -An untrustworthy government. (Lies, cover-ups, etc. -Enforced substance usage. -Major life choices being made without your consent. -Constant Surveillance But what does a Dystopia look like? The Answer: To be a Dystopia, it has to have the characteristics, but it doesn't have to look a specific way. What? A: A catastrophic war B: A plague. C: An equally destructive event. Here are some familiar examples of Dystopia: See, Adventure Time takes place after a nuclear war that destroys/mutate the whole world, which makes it Post-Apocalyptic! If you're still confused, here's a diagram to help you out: Thanks for watching! It also has to take place after one of these events. Hence the "Post".