Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of St. Forest
Nanodoctors will eliminate the bulkier equipment used today.
The doctors will transmit vitals directly to the nurse and doctor.
By: MaCayla Green
Thermal imaging in the fast track rooms
Sends imaging to the nurse.
Points out what part is affected.
Faster, better and effective
Child's Fast Track Room
Patient 17 (David Hernandez) Path
Fast Track Entrance
Who does Patient 17 Meet?
Operating Room & Decontamination
Fast Track Child
EMT (Emergency Medical Technician)
Team of Nurses/Paramedics
Thermal Imaging Technician
Patient 8 (J.D. Thomas)
Multipurpose Speacialty Rooms
(Orthopedics, Oncology,e tc.)
ER Complaints &
Long wait times, halt in care when trauma arrives, and congested hallways
Bored and aggravated children
Nurses: 7 hour shifts
Doctors: 6 hour shifts
Reception/Secretary: 8 hour shift
Custodial: 8 hour shifts
Cafeteria Staff: 8 hour shifts
* decreased staff around holidays
* Slightly increased schedule around weekends
Fast Facts On Osteogenesis Imperfecta (9/10/2014). Retrieved from: http://www.oif.org/site/PageServer?pagename=fastfacts
Emergency Room (September 12, 2014). Retrieved from: http://planner.roomsketcher.com/#/pid?=159788