Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vertebrates & Invertebrate class IV A
Transcript of Vertebrates & Invertebrate class IV A
CLIL SCIENCE ACTIVITY
By Class IV A
ANIMALS CAN BE DIVIDED INTO TWO GROUPS ACCORDING TO THE PRESENCE OF THE BACKBONE.
1. BREATHE USING GILLS WHEN YOUNG, THEN WITH LUNGS
2. THEY HAVE GOT COLD BLOOD
3. lay eggs in water
1 . they have got feathers
2 . breathe with lungs
3 . lay eggs on land
ANIMALS WITHOUT BACKBONE
1. breathe with lungs
2. they keep babies inside the tummy
3. they give milk to their babies
1.breathe using lungs
2. they have cold blood
3. lay eggs on land
animals with a backbone
PRESENTATION DONE BY
ENJOY THE VIDEO
1. live in water
2 . breathe using gills
3 . lay eggs in water