Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CMIN 101 (Fa '16) T13 - Rebuilding burnt Bridges
Transcript of CMIN 101 (Fa '16) T13 - Rebuilding burnt Bridges
Reclaiming Missed Opportunities
- listen if you are not sure what to say
- don’t wait too long; prayerfully consider what to say later on
- pray that God will free us from guilt and shame
- think about Proverbs 12:18, Reckless words pierce like a
sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing
- learn from failures
- be willing to rebuild burnt bridges
Lord, Save Us From Your Followers
What does Scripture have to say about the power and danger of speech?
Have you seen any "culture war" tensions in your local community? In your church?
When have you been more concerned about winning an argument than loving the other person? What was the result of that?
Who do you see as a model defendant of truth in the public arena today?
- humble yourself before God