Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of New Zealand
By Joachim, Tomas & Ida
History- Before The British
Connection to Great Britain
0,6% NZ Sign Language
41.555,83 USD pr citizen
Around 80% can claim british ancestry
Around 17% are entitled to british passport
History- Colonial Period
History- Modern time
Marlborough green-lipped mussels
Other famous foods
Maori - English
Kia Ora - Hello
Haere Mai - Welcome
Haere ra - Farewell
Hei Konei Ra- See you later
Typical New Zealand
The Maori Language
Treaty of Waitangi
Traditional dance before a rugby game
The Bluff Oyster and Whitianga Scallop Festival